Saturday, July 15, 2006

original-trish

original-trishJuly 15,2006

The divorce papers are filed so we are half way home.
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Still trying to get too many things done at once.
Have an evening to rest and relax. Need to soak
my sore foot. Done with this job on Sunday and will
be home for a week...need to catch up on more art
and get an even better handle on it. Washed windows
today, it was alot more fun than I thought it would be and they looked so Good when they were done. Windex has a product out that you hook to the garden hose and spray/rinse it off that if fab at getting off bird
snot. I'm burnt out on cleaning for now. I hope that I don't have to do anymore for this next week. It is
going to be hot here as predicted. Gonna run take a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home