Friday, May 26, 2006

original-trish

original-trishMay 26, 2006

What a fun day...went thrift store shopping with my Mom and Aunt. We found neat stuff and it is a great
way to learn all the similarities (sp) and differences
in our tastes. The best for me was the book deals today three places had half off on all their books.
There wasn't much in the reference art section, but I found other things to peak my interest. I could kick
myself..I left my camera over at my home and then went to my home away from home just to have the most gorgeous double rainbow event....man...Well I did get to enjoy it in all its grandeur. I want to learn how to use my digital camera as a mini video maker. I love what aimhleas does on her blog site....and I can't even manage to post a photograph...now I know I'm not stupid and incapable but this has been very hard for me to figure out ...which I still haven't. I sometimes wish for DSL because dial up sucks, but I won't continue to complain...I at least have a computer and internet....that's one hell of a step up from bread and water.
I can tell that my mother is really happy to have her sister here...I know that she is tired and not saying anything, she's such a trooper. We giggled at the Hot
Sauce that Ushi likes on everything...I thought it was
rather tasty, but yes it was hot. So much fun...it's got to be up there on my moments to remember list.
t.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home