Thursday, May 18, 2006

original-trish

original-trish May 18, 2006

Still don't have the hang of this yet, so I'll give it another shot before abandonment. Thank goodness it's mine and I can mispell without having to apologize..hehe.
Got an awesome link from ilovelillies at Nness on zines. I am so smitten with them, but I would want nothing but the best and I am not fully prepared for the cost. I guess that is why they all have a nominal fee to get...helps with production. So many people at
Nness have offered money to help...it's pretty overwheleming to think that in this day and age that kind of generousity still exists.

I have so much running through my processing mind,
some of it I don't like. It's stuff I've been running from for two years and I'm so tired. I don't think that I will ever be the me I knew before. Looking at the pictures just doesn't help bring me back. But, I don't want all this pain in my blogg...I want art it completes me.

I could do a zine about family stories...omg it would rip. I need help from some of my "writer" friends
who have a command of the language that makes me want more...that's what I want in my zine....to make the reader want more.

Well, I can't order on the internet and I'm sure that my friend Don in Portland is just too busy to go shopping. I'll have to ask around at the clubs and the members that live in the area what they think. I don't have the money to drive to Portland right now. I'm tired of being held hostage by the price at the gas pump. I'm tired of alot of things right now so I would have to say the mood of this blogg is grey.

Oh that brings back a wonderful memory of a date I once
went on. My friend at the time wanted to know what I wanted to do and I said take me somewhere "green"...it was January in California so not too difficult. He took me to the most amazing overlook on Mt. Tamalpais
which took my breath away. Green takes me there, green keeps me there.

I think this blogg will be a continuation and I won't sign off like I would in a letter. Just because I can........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home