Sunday, July 02, 2006

original-trish

original-trish

Hello Blogg,
haven't been here for awhile. I've helped create some awesome
art this week. I often wonder if there is another otherworldly
influence in all this and I'm sure there is. My last blog was
pretty sad. Listening to some of my favorite music today I sent
my thoughts, prayers, wishes on to my friend on his Journey from
us. I know he is close still, but I know grief keep him at arms
length. I didn't think that at this point in my life I would ever
have friends that mean as much to me, but I was wrong. I have several
very special people that I correspond with who accept me just as I am,
encourage me to create, and listen to my babble for what it is...babble.
I'm so blessed that they were sent my way because I needed them so very
badly. And probably will for some time to come. I question my artwork
the same as I question my life...with that same insecurity and I struggle
so hard to overcome. Is that the lesson? I feel like there is another
person living in this same body with me. When I look in the mirror I see
her, when I look inside I see me. I can't identify the feelings I have
about this...T.

2 Comments:

Blogger Victoria Koldewyn said...

hey girl, sorry I haven't visited much because I thought you just didn't blog! But I guess you are figuring it out just fine. I love your words. I can totally relate to the 'more than one person in my body' thing. There are a whole bunch of us in here. Hope you are taking good care of your tender heart - V.

8:08 AM  
Blogger Etayne said...

Yes, me too...
Every once in a while I get a glimpse...

3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home