Sunday, May 28, 2006

original-trish

original-trishMay 28, 2006

Well only a couple of days and my Mom will be 77. Where oh where have all the years gone? We are going
out for Chinese food...her favorite. It has been so
incredible to have my Aunt here....they are having alot
of fun and doing things together on the land...nice gardening things. (not my cup of tea)
We went to church this morning and it was nice. I get
to go home in a few hours...around 4:00. Then I have
a bunch of stuff to put away at home...reorg the art
committments for time/deadlines. Boot up the computer there and print some of the photography I've got to complete yet another swap. I haven't noticed that there are too many new swaps opening up at Nness just
yet, maybe that is a good thing I'm much too busy to be tempted to join yet another swap. Want to wrap up the April Showers Swap and file away info. I did get info on the Zines...I'm hoping that the cost isn't out of my reach...have my heart set on getting this off the ground. I'm thinking I will probably be doing alot of them by hand...have to save up for another color cartridge for photographs. My scanner should double as a photocopier...now where to get some interesting paper...besides white computer paper. Hum.
T.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home