Wednesday, September 20, 2006

original-trish

More about Zines

Okay, a few more have shown up in the mail....I love
the feedback. It was worth all the work just to have
so many people love what they got. I guess I should
ask around if anyone else wants one...no one has asked.
I organized the leftovers from this project and I think I
do have enough to do several more. I must have gotten
carried away when I was printing..hehehe
I'm winding down this job and have a little more vacuuming
to do then I'm off to go home and check in with Mom to see
how she is doing. I still need to fix my cord downstairs so
that I can get online again. I took it apart so that I could hook
the telephone up closer to where my Mom is laying down and
then she can answer the phone as she pleases. I did the same
with the intercom and she can call downstairs easier too.
We were going to have company but I think that has been put
on hold as of today. Oh well.
I want to go to Michael's Art Store and window shop. I love
that place and they are having a good sale right now. As usual
when I have an extra 10.00 I can never find anything I want
and when I totally broke..omg.
I did a few watercolors for a blind swap with a gal in Kentucky
I have to get these in the mail today or tomorrow. Gonna run
along and get stuff done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home