Saturday, July 18, 2009

Original Trish's profile on Yahoo!

Original Trish's profile on Yahoo!
What's Up. Heck I don't find my way here too often with all the other sites I am currently in.
Sorry for not being around so much. I don't think I have a huge following, but the one or two of
you that do follow, here I am. In the many months since my last post I have been trying to get a
class reunion off the ground, start a new relationship, change my status as a homeowner and lose
weight. I still miss my Mom to distraction at times. She was always my "go to girl" and even tho
I have wonderful friends I miss having her there for sound advise...even tho I didn't always take
it. My art work is still ongoing, but I haven't been in the trades as much lately. I'm thinking my
friends on Nervousness.vb are missing me. I wanted to get away this summer as the winter was
long, dark and lonely. So far I've been to California twice to see my friends and my new guy. It
isn't easy having a romance longdistance but he is so very understanding and flexible, who knew.
I am a very blessed lady. So, my friends that's it for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home